Stock Clerk I
Alaska Bead Company--Stock Clerk I (Anchorage)
Alaska Bead Company is looking for a detail oriented Stock Clerk I to work Full-Time, Permanent, 35-40 hours per week. Typical shifts run 7-8 hours, beginning between 9am and 10am, Monday through Friday. If you would like to swap out a weekday and instead work a Saturday on occasion, we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Alaska Bead Company is a Retail Bead company that has a storefront in mid-town Anchorage that has offered beads, findings, tools, beading supplies and classes for the jewelry making and hobbyist community for 30 years.
Employee Job Duties:
1. Restock store inventory using the computer as directed by Manager.
2. Tie seed beads and strands; bag merchandise; and place price labels on merchandise.
3. Control the flow of merchandise from receiving to process staging, and then to the floor.
4. Keep the stockroom organized.
5. Perform data entry on the computer as needed.
6. Perform other related duties as assigned.
1. Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
2. Experience working in a stockroom or a job working with inventory a plus.
3. Must be detail oriented--very important.
4. Must have basic math skills.
5. Must have a positive attitude.
Wage & Benefits:
1. Wage $13.00/hr
2. Paid Accrued Vacation: 10 days (80 hours)/year (Beginning at the end of the 90-day probation period).
3. Paid Accrued Time Off: 5 days (40 hours)/year (Beginning at the end of the 90-day probation period).
4. Five Paid Holidays per calendar year (Beginning at the end of the 90-day probation period).
5. Longevity Bonus Paid on Anniversary of each year worked.
6. Free In-House Bead Classes, and Store Merchandise Discount.
7. Opportunities for advancement.
Interested candidates shall drop off their resume at 2217 E Tudor Rd Ste 7 between 11:30am and 5:30pm, Monday - Saturday.
Alaska Bead Company
2217 E Tudor Rd, Ste. 7
Anchorage, AK 99507
(Lake Otis & Tudor, in the strip mall, behind Golden Donuts)
21 day(s) ago
Alaska Native Hire is an easy-to-use online forum that brings together job seekers and employers. The site allows individuals to create a profile highlighting their experience, skills, education and employement history. Employers then have the ability to search the database for the specific skills to fill vacant positions.
For job seekers, this is the website where the jobs find you. And for employers, Alaska Native Hire is a powerful tool to help meet your local hire needs.