Has COVID affected your job status?

Has your employment recently ended?

Have you received notice that your employment will end in the next 180 days?

Are you current receiving unemployment or have you exhausted your unemployment benefits? 

Have you been a stay at home parent, but need to return to work? 

If you answered yes to any one of these criteria - you may qualify for a dislocated worker grant through Alaska's People for help returning to work. Email
alaskaspeople@citci.org for more information. 

Dislocated worker grants can help eligible job seekers with resume help, job search support, career development plans, supportive services for transportation and work clothing, training opportunities, subisized employment and on the job training opportunities. 

alt text